From Monday 15 to Thursday 18 June
|6:30 am - 19 pm||7:00 am - 19 pm||8:30 am - 18 pm||Trade visitors only|
From Friday 19 to Sunday 21 June
|6:30 am- 19 pm||7 am - 19 pm||8:30 am - 18 pm||8:30 am - 18 pm|
(1)Visitors will be asked to prove their status as an industry professional at the entrance to the Exhibition Centre, by presenting a visiting card or trade card.
(2)From Monday 15 to Thursday 18 June, the access to the show is strictly forbidden to visitors under 16 years old.
Come to the show
Parc d'Expositions Paris Le Bourget, Aéroport Paris Le Bourget - 93350 Le Bourget - France
North Latitude +48° 56' 35.14" (48.943094)
East Longitude +2° 25' 11.82" (2.419950)
- Charles de Gaulle Airport 2-TGV is the closest train station to the Exhibition Center
- To come to the Show, take the suburb train RER B and get off at « Le Bourget » + free shuttle or local bus (152 or 133) to the Show.
- You will arrive in another train station in Paris:
- Gare du Nord + RER B to the station "Le Bourget" + bus or free shuttle to the Show.
- Gare Montparnasse + subway line 12 station « Porte de la Chapelle » + bus N°350 to « Michelet Parc d'Expositions ».
For further information on trains in France see the SNCF website http://www.sncf.com/
By public transports
- RER B : Station « Le Bourget » + free shuttle to the Show from June 15 to 21, 2015
A free shuttle is running from June 19 to 21, 2015, from the Show at the AWACS Gate to the train station RER B Parc des Expositions (Villepinte).
- Subway Line 7 or Tramway 1: Station « La Courneuve - 8 mai 1945 » + bus n°152 in the direction of « Gonesse ZAC des Tulipes Nord » or « Le Blanc-Mesnil ZA du Pont Yblon ». Get off at « Michelet - Parc des Expositions ».
- Subway Line 7: Station « Fort d'Aubervilliers » + free shuttle to the Show from June 19 to 21, 2015.
- Subway Line 12: Station « Porte de la Chapelle » + bus n°350 in the direction of « Roissypole ». Get off at « Michelet - Parc des Expositions ».
- Buses stop at the bus station at L3 Gate.
For more information on public transport in Paris and the suburb, please visit RATP's website.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport is the closest airport to the Exhibition Center.
- A free shuttle is available from the airport to the Show, from June 15 to19,2015.
- You will arrive at Orly Airport: Take Line OrlyVal in the direction of « Antony » and get off at « Antony » + Take suburb train RER B in the direction of « Aéroport Charles de Gaulle / Mitry Claye » and get off at « Le Bourget » + free shuttle or bus to the Show.
For more information on Paris airports, please visit ADP's website.
Only during the Show you will find two taxi ranks at the Exhibition Center's Gate L3 and Gate O.
A variety of services is available to help you enjoy your visit:
- Information points to help you finding your way around
- Shuttle on site
- Free shuttle from the RER station to the Show
- A left-luggage facility at the main gates (L3 and O), open from 17 to 23 June 2013 from 7am to 7.30pm, at a price of €3 including tax per item. Restaurants, snack bars and refreshment stands
To see the complete list of aircraft to be shown at the air show (in the static display area or in flight demonstrations click on this link.